Advanced Dog Hip and Joint Supplement with Glucosamine Chondroitin Sulphate (255 Grams)
£21.97 – £29.99
It is the most comprehensive joint supplement for dogs available. Suitable for dogs of any age but in particular those that are older or a larger breed that may need extra help with long-term mobility.
Chewable, Quick Dissolve Tablets
Gentle on Sensitive Stomachs
Safe to Use with Other Treats or Remedies
Safe for Puppies, Adults, and Seniors
100% Guaranteed Satisfaction
- HIGHEST PURITY PROVED INGREDIENTS – A synergy of no less than 10 key nutrients to help ensure long-term mobility for your dog. Keeps healthy dogs active and full of energy.
- NO FILLERS OR BULKERS, JUST PURE INGREDIENTS – Our hip and joint supplements for dogs is formulated to help relieve pain caused by stiff joints, sore muscles, osteoarthritis, and aging to restore your canine’s natural energy and mobility.
- FORMULATED FOR OPTIMUM JOINT HEALTH – Ingredients at the correct researched levels and contains natural formulation to maintain joint lubrication. For example, a medium sized dog receives 500mg of Glucosamine from just 1.7g powder per day. It relieves pain, ease limb heaviness and joint aches and strengthens cartilage to increase your pet’s mobility and greatly improve holistic well-being.
- PROMOTES HEALTHY JOINTS AND CARTILAGE – Packed with vital vitamins, minerals, essential enzymes and nutrients. Improves mobility and increases natural energy levels. Shields existing cartilage from breakdown and boosts mobile activity so your dog can run and play allowing them to live a happier, healthier life.
- WORTH EVERY PENNY – Prices from just 6p per day for a small dog to just 24p per day for a giant breed, based on purchasing the 255g powder. A much lower cost per day than veterinary supplied or other popular dog joint products available with a lesser spec.
10 KEY BENEFITS BY INGREDIENT
Glucosamine HCL 250mg (not the less pure Sulphate) – the major building blocks of cartilage and for biosynthesis of glycosaminoglycans.
Chondroitin Sulphate 25mg – helps reduce pain and inflammation, improves joint function and slows progression of osteoarthritis
Green Lipped Mussel 150mg – (sourced from New Zealand) – offering an ultra high Omega 3 yield and a rich source of Chondroitin
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 390mg – a naturally occurring sulphur compound, one of the major building blocks of glycosaminoglycans found in cartilage
Vitamin C 15mg – contributes to normal collagen formation for the normal function of cartilage, as well as the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin E 0.5mg – to help neutralise ‘Free Radicals’ for optimum joint mobility
Curcumin 10mg – to help reduce joint pain and swelling
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) 1.5mg – an essential component of cartilage and synovial fluid and acts as a cushion for bones as it resists compression and allows the joints to bear weight and oppose tension
120 Capsules, 255 Gram